InnovaGoods door lever safety lock is extremely useful in homes where there
are children as, for safety reasons, they enable you to lock the door handles
to prevent them from being opened. This door
lever lock prevents access to places that may be hazardous or that need to be
kept out of bounds for the little ones in the home.
door lever lock is easy to install on doors, although it can also be used
on windows, drawers, wardrobes, etc. Additionally, despite being designed
specifically for children, it can also be used as a safety lock for pets.
- Safety lock, includes two units
- Protection for homes with children and pets
versatile, adaptable, multifunctional design
- Multi-position, adjustable: adjustable locking arms
- Lock for doors, drawers, windows, wardrobes, etc.
- Easy to use and
install, no assembly or tools required
- Quality, hard-wearing adhesive (3M), firm hold
manageable, compact, takes up little space
and window lever lock can be easily fitted on the surface of the door or
window behind the handle by following the instructions included. The locking
arms can be manually adjusted to place them in the appropriate position which
allows locking of the handle or the desired area. Both locking arms can be
Ideal for all types of doors (bedroom,
larder, terrace, office, etc.) as well as for windows, wardrobes, drawers, etc.
A much more convenient solution than installing a bolt or a lock.
- Material: ABS
- Colour: Grey
- Units: 2 Units
- Original design: Innovative and functional
- Type: Safety block
- Multifunction: Has various uses and spaces
- Adjustable: Versatile and adaptable
- Multi-position: Doors and windows
- main use: Protection for children
- secondary use: Pets
- Easy installation using adhesive: Firm hold
- High-quality adhesives (3M): Robust adhesive
- Easy to use: Comfortable, simple and safe use
- Compact: Takes up a small amount of space
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Approx. dimensions: 2x (8 x 12 x 5 cm)
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian